Why needs Corporate Video
Watching online video has become a mainstream activity. It’s become the marketing tool for many businesses. If your business does not have an online corporate video yet, you are already losing business due to your lack of presence on the web, which is one of the most powerful and influential places today.
Here are the latest stats about online corporate video:
- Online video now accounts for 50 percent of all mobile traffic and up to 69 percent of traffic on certain networks. (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
- Mobile and tablet shoppers are three times as likely to view a video as laptop or desktop users. (NPD)
Stats from COMSCORE:
- 96% of online shoppers watch online video.
- 187 million people in the US alone watched 48 billion online content videos in July 2013.
- Retail site visitors who view video stay two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to purchase than other site visitors.
- In June this year, the total number of videos viewed reached a staggering 44 billion, which is a 7 % increase from one month prior.
Stats from Diode Digital:
- Video promotion is 6 times more effective than print and direct mail.
- Before reading any text on a website, 60% of visitors watched a video.
- 60% of people share their experience through “share this video”.
Stats from EMARKETER:
Online video is the fastest growing ad format, up from last year with nearly 55% in growth
Stats from Internet Retailer:
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions.
- Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not.
- Shoppers who view video are nearly 2x more likely to purchase.
If your company doesn’t have a online corporate video, contact ArtX Pro today!
Leave a Comment